I Don't Have a Lot to Say

Have you ever lost your respect to the person who happened to be the one whom you put respect to?
I have.
It was my very best friend and I don't even know if he still my best friend or not. 

How can I?
Well, he promised a lot of things to me and left everything uncleared. He broke our promises as best friend and I don't even think he remember it anyway.
A lot of things happen. A lot, and he won't say any sorry to me or thanks or any excuses. What does he think he's doing? He broke my heart.

I don't have a lot to say, just try to express my feelings into a couple of words.

regards,
neneng

Post a Comment

Hey, It's Me! :)

My photo
I'm a girl, I'm a riot, I'm a dreamer. nice to meet you :)

Search

Instagram

Them :)

Categories

story (26) hobby (18) love (16) hobi (15) me (15) renungan (14) you (14) privasi (10) us (9) him (7) secret (7) indonesia (6) oneshot (6) cerpen indonesia (5) kumpulan cerpen (5) picture (5) poem (5) cerita pendek (4) download (3) biodiversitas (2) gossip girl (2) photography (2) sepi (2) Portugal (1) college (1) fauna (1) future (1) jurnal (1) review (1) scylla (1) subtitle (1) year (1)

Most Wanted :)